Mid To High Volume Compression Springs Are Skillfully Manufactured and Delivered On-time
Compression springs are used to resist applied forces or to use its energy in the push action. With compression springs, wide load and deflection range can be achieved. They can have a constant or variable rate achieved. The customary material used is round wire and the prevalent shape is the straight cylindrical.
- Helical compression springs are used to resist compression or to store energy to push.
- There are conical, barrel, hourglass, or straight conical.
- Compression springs can be made with or without variable spacing between coils.
With all of our products being manufactured custom per print, the designs are limitless. Squared and closed ends are our specialty.
- Patrick has been meeting the needs of our customers since 1984 and was founded on the principle of ‘dedication to the customer’.
- Coupled with heavy investment in state-of-the-art CNC spring coiling equipment and a continual emphasis on quality, Patrick has attracted the best craftspeople in the trade.
- Patrick has over 55 coilers and numerous support equipment producing millions of springs for OEM’s and contract manufacturers around the world.
- We are able to produce a variety of ends on the compression springs.
Featured is a straight constant pitch compression spring with closed ends and no grind. Made from .067 music wire with a free length of 1.25". Typical application in the material handling industry. EAU: 250,000
As a result of our commitment, we maintain an excellent reputation for exemplary service, quality parts and on-time delivery. All of which helps us to earn your confidence now and in the future.